First job out of college:
Catalyst Public Relations (small agency based in NYC; I interned in the NYC office and was hired to the Charlotte, NC, office where I worked for 4 years).
Other career highlights:
Currently work at Nestlé Purina PetCare
What makes me unique:
- Went back for an MBA at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2011 in Marketing with an emphasis on Brand and Product Management
- Since my MBA, I’ve worked at Nestlé in the pet care division and have held several roles in the Marketing group:
- Digital communications
- Product development
- Currently completing a cross-functional rotation in sales group calling on the Target account in Minneapolis. Will return to Marketing this summer.
- I grew up in Southern Idaho (Oakley)
- Served my mission in Brazil
- Like to golf and play basketball
- Married with four kids (3 boys and a girl)