Major / Minor:
Public Relations / Spanish
First job out of college:
Pluralsight LLC; Marketing Coordinator
Other career highlights:
- Pluralsight, Inc. (Now a publicly traded company, very cool experience)
- Director, Global Demand Generation
What makes me unique:
- I grew up in small town Idaho, moved to Provo and paid my own way through school. I know what it is like to balance work, school and internships at the same time. I know how hard it can be to get that “entry level” job that prefers 2+ years of experience. Network, network, network!
- I know what it’s like to work at a small start-up where you have to be scrappy and wear many hats. I have progressed from Intern to Director in 5 years and would love to share why I believe that was a possibility (hint: mostly luck). I can hopefully provide useful insights into the start-up and tech community. I have been lucky enough to be at a start-up that eventually became a publicly traded company.
- I manage a small team of marketers. I’m happy to discuss the pros and cons of managing people vs pursuing a career as an individual contributor.
- I was admitted to BYU Law and decided not to attend. Happy to discuss when and if you should pursue another degree.